Nightwalk

My daughter came down when I thought she was vast asleep.
"It's snowing!!!"

A few minutes later we were walking through the snow.

None had been walking outside in the wonderful white world!

So we enjoyed the silence (We're getting crazy of the cobstat humming if the heatpump in one of the houses nearby causing a very low hum and a fine tremor that almost causes a toothache).
It was very cold, otherwise we would have stayed outside all night..LOL!

In the past I used to wake up the kids ... just one night during the snow season .. for a walk outside.
Making memories.

They're still talking about it.

It s one of the few things all kids liked a lot!





.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Comments:

  1. Those are really sweet and precious memories! I'm so happy you and your daughter did this together, and that you did this with your kids when they were younger too. There's nothing like fresh fallen snow and no one else around to mess it up...the earth is covered in a beautiful white blanket and it's like being in a whole different world for a little while. I remember that. Now we live where it never snows, and honestly, I would love just one more time to walk in the fresh snow at night again. Thank you for this visual memory. I enjoyed this very much.

    ReplyDelete