Friday 5 - Foreboding



Friday 5



  1. How closely do you pay attention to weather forecasts, and how important are they to you?

    I watch the sky quite often, and at times the weatherforecast is important.
    Like yesterday when very bad weather was expected, and we got it.

    As I have to walk to the busstop and especially when I'm heading to an appointment at hospital or something else where I want to look decent, I like to know what to expect.

    And right no I need to know the weatherforecast of London and the place where we'll camp, just to know what stuff I need to take with me and how to pack them.

  2. When did you memorably have a feeling something bad was going to happen and nothing bad happened?

    Almost always my strange feelings are right.

  3. How are you tempting fate* today?

    Well, there are just 2 minutes left of today here.
    So I'll just keep quiet... LOL!

    Earlier I found out that son1 hadn't arranged any assistance for my travel to England.
    So I mailed and asked to be able to stay in the waitingroom until the train will be boarded, instead of standing outside. I have trouble standing up and not walking, and they often have people wait 15 minutes outside.

  4. How do you avoid (or when have you recently avoided) jinxing yourself, whether you believe in jinxes or not?

    No idea! I have learned to keep my mouth shut...

  5. When did you memorably have a feeling something bad was going to happen and something bad did happen?

    When we left england a while ago, I had a strange feeling when we left the hotel, and a trip of 4 hours took 16 hours.
    When going to a doc a while ago and I was strangely stressed and he turned out to be a jerk.


 

.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment