Heatwave, foot, canes



 
It's 9 o'clock an already it's 26 degrees.
Humidity is 70%.
The temperature inside the house is clearly climbing.
24,5 degrees and a humidity of 61.

I'd rather be in Mali. The temperature at my favorite place is 2 or 3 degrees higher, but the humidity is 30.
But there is a weather warning in place for Timbuktu... so there too they are experiencing excessive heat.

There is so much to do, but I feel lethargic. 
I am drinking enough, so no worries there.


In a way I doubt my decision of last night to go to the camp next weekend.
At least the first days the temperatures will be high.

So I am preparing my stuff, but I haven't told my friend anything.
Also because I got a wound at my foot this morning, if it gets infected....


Daughter is complaining about the parceldelivery.
"They always make mistakes", etc etc.
Now it's silent.

The mistake was hers.
Her brother rushes in to help with 2 boxes,
Her twinsis had bought a small bicycle-trailer, and she is on her way here, so they can go together to fetch the rest.




Want to sign against female genital mutilation: click here


The friend of one of my daughters works at a second hand shop. A very large one.
She managed to give me an edition to my collecttion of canes!
In fact she got me 3 walking sticks. Nice ones.
One with a silver-coloured handle, one with an eagle head and one with a dog head.
One was repaired at the basis of the cane...professionaly repaired.

They all have some damage of use, so I won't be bored the coming time.

Son2 brought a box with his very delicious noodles... Thank you!!!!

After dinner I went to the gardenhouse and sat down witth a coffee and a book.
I really enjoyed the quiet, as almost everyone was inside watching football.
I knew our time has won, because there were fireworks... Forbidden...but none sticks to that!

The daughter who lives elsewhere had taken red berries home earlier in the daay.
She messaged me they were all eaten...LOL!

Her communication skills are not very good. 
I thought she was coming to fetch more, so I went to get more berries.
Had to prune the rose and some brambles to reach them without hurting my skin again.
I don't mind that was needed, because the heavy branches might pierce the gardenhouse.
But I was tired and my back was hurting.
Then the other daughter came to ask what I was doing... "She won't come..."

I binned the rose branches and bramble branches and had another read.

Luckily the temperature was not far above 30 today! 
What a relief!



I am still not clear about going to camp.
It will be 36 degrees on friday!!!

.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment