- What do you do for stress relief?
I try to distract my thoughts. There is always something to do here.
Or when it creates anger, I write a letter of complaint, as there are always complaints waiting. LOL!
Sometimes I vent on my blog.
And some stresses can be dealt with by tackling the issue. - What do you do to get out of moodiness?
In fact I have seldom a bad mood.
I already learned young to be invisible. So that also meant keeping emotions inside. - How do you get through a day while sleep-deprived?
Haha...I often sleep just a few hours.
And now I am in pain all the time and it gets worse during the night, my nights are short.
I am used to it.
That also means that sleep deprivation doesn't burden me anymore.
But in case it does... when there is too much stress, or the temperature is too high...I have a nap of 15 minutes. Done! - How do you calm down when angry or anxious?
See 1, as anger and being anxious goes along with stress. - How do you get your focus when you’re having difficulty focusing?
Tell myself to stick to the red line, everything else is not important at the moment.
When I think it is anyway, I'll write it down so I won't forget to deal with it.
.


I like the writing down idea. I'm going to try that! Yeah, my focus issues are intense, especially lately.
ReplyDelete