Saturday 9 - Mystical Magical

 


This week's tune? Hear it here.


  1. This week's song is about a new love affair, and Benson Boone bounces between frustration and optimism when he thinks about it. Does anything inspire your mixed emotions these days?

    Oh yes, the weather. It's nice there is sun, but it's too hot for me.

  2. The lyrics mention "moonbeam ice cream," which is something Benson just made up. Last summer, when this week's song became popular, ice cream shops were inspired to create flavors with that name. What's your favorite ice cream flavor, and will you take that in a cup or cone?

    I used to like most kinds. But now I don't know, as it's fake cookies and that sort of stuff. If I want cold cookies I put them in the freezer!

    I am not taking icecream at all, as it's full of sugar. And the sugarfree tastes chemical.

  3. He sings that "once you know" about a love like this, "you know." Tell us about something you had to experience to fully understand.

    A shitmarriage?

  4. He composed this song at the piano. Do you play piano?

    Yes. Not right at the moment as I don't have a piano or organ anymore.

  5. He first sang in public at a high school talent show, which he only entered on a dare. Can you recall any dares from your junior high or high school days? 

    A running contest. I didn't like running at all. But I trained a lot for it and got good strategical advice from my father.
    So I won.
    Never took part in any running contest anymore though.

  6. Benson was a good high school athlete and competed in diving at the state level. Can you execute a dive off the diving board?

    Oh yes!!
    Even had compliments after diving from an olympic height one.
    I doubt if I still can do it.

  7. When he was 18, Boone auditioned for American Idol. What were you up to when you were 18?

    Ballet-tour
    And I went to university.
      
  8. Benson has a dog named Max. He's not alone in this. "Max" is one of the most popular pet names in the US today. Have you ever known anyone (furry or otherwise) named Max?

    My very best friend was named Max.
    I miss him.

  9. Random question: If we knocked on your door on one of your lazy, stay-at-home days, what would we likely find you wearing?

    Sweatpants, t-shirt, flip flops.


.

About *Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Comments: