Tuesday 4 - Simply the Best.



  1. What was the best thing you have ever bought?

    Best in what respect?
    Oh my...how to make a choice?

    Best glasses?  My reading glasses from Firmoo. Didn't cost much, but are perfect. I use them all day.

    Best minature house kit, best cutlery? Best lipstick, best shoes, bag?

    OK. Let's go to shoes.

    After my ankle accident I needed fitting shoes, but my right foot was triple the size of my left.
    I bought some very cheap shoes at Temu, and I have been wearing them for 1.5 year now and they still look like new.

  2. What was the best book you have ever read?

    I've read so many books, on different subject, in different times of my life.
    To me the books of the Dalai Lama were touching my soul most.

  3. What is the best trip/vacation/holiday you've ever had?

    The one time we went to the beach again after I nearly died.
    I could walk just a few meters through the sand, then had to return.. but I was there!!! I was still there!!!

    And when I went with dad to the Grossglockner. There was still so much snow, and the glacier was huge!! Oh, how i would love to go back once more!

    And when I arrived on British soil after 50 years. Went with the ferry and when we saw the white cliffs of Dover I started humming the song of Vera Lynn and one of the stewards heard it and put it on....loud!!

    And all those trips Ron drove dad and me around England, Scotland and Wales...

    And the stays with friends, just talking and relaxing and making fun.

    And the last time I was alone in London... and and and.


  4. What was the best movie or TV series you've ever watched?

    Fame, Star Trek, Dr. Quinn, Flying Doctors, etc etc etc.

Tomorrow I will start reviving the prices comparison meme, here.

.

About *Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Comments:

  1. Glasses is a good answer and so are shoes! I liked Fame too! It has been a while. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You came up with some great answers. This was a tough one to do! Oh, Star Trek! Yes, we watched that, and sometimes my hubby still does. I look back at them now and think how cheesy they were...so artificial on the special effects, scenery, etc., but back when they first came out we thought they were just great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the original Star Trek movies, and I enjoyed Dr. Quin too! I am sorry you almost died.

    ReplyDelete