Got a formal apology of the pharmacy: the medication they gave me was not the same. But they had to draw the conclusion that another brand might be identical...
Yea, right. The ingredients might be the same, but the amounts of the ingredients? They are not given by the pharmaceutical industry...
But it's worth a try...
If I had said nothing I might have been on pills that caused side effects and I would have thought that I had to deal with them or stop taking them completely, with disastrous consequences, as I can't eat proper meals without those pills.
Last night I slept about 3 hours, due to itching...so an allergic reaction to medication against allergies....!!!!
Just 3 hours of sleep.. Well, I was up and around very early with less pain than yesterday..which shows that lying down causes the pain.

The woman of the insurance mailed me again. It's about my ankle accident. She wants permission to ask information from the doctors.
I think that is of no use when I haven't seen the doctor to update him about how things are at the moment.
The appointment if on May 5.
I have also some questions about the whole issue. What is done with my medical information? How long do they keep it in their files? Who has access?

I think that is of no use when I haven't seen the doctor to update him about how things are at the moment.
The appointment if on May 5.
I have also some questions about the whole issue. What is done with my medical information? How long do they keep it in their files? Who has access?

Teaching again tomorrow. About medical research. One group of biomedics and one group of researchers.
The outside weather will be OK. 17 degrees.
I hope my ankle and foot will de better and hurt less than today.



The outside weather will be OK. 17 degrees.
I hope my ankle and foot will de better and hurt less than today.

Got the parcel I expected.
Immediately used the long beads on the miniature Taco truck as handles.
Perfect!
Got the small presents for the veteran friends. Will wrap them before leaving.
The summerdresses were nice. A bit oversized, but I'd rather have them a bit larger than too small. They're for the summer.
One is so beautiful that I keep it for formal occassions. With a sjawl and a jacket (I have), it's a good combination.
Immediately used the long beads on the miniature Taco truck as handles.
Perfect!
Got the small presents for the veteran friends. Will wrap them before leaving.
The summerdresses were nice. A bit oversized, but I'd rather have them a bit larger than too small. They're for the summer.
One is so beautiful that I keep it for formal occassions. With a sjawl and a jacket (I have), it's a good combination.

T. has pictures himself with Jesus.
Another one of that government has threatened the pope.
What is the matter with these people?
I know folie à deux.
This is folie à gouvernement.
Another one of that government has threatened the pope.
What is the matter with these people?
I know folie à deux.
This is folie à gouvernement.

Yesterday evening son3 popped in. Brought me some easter eggs (!!) and brought me a mother's day present: a hand sowing machine.
I won't be at home during mother's day, and even though he might work here in town this thursday, he thought it wise to bring the present now.
So nice!!
He has changed from an introverted buy into a caring one.
So good to see.
I won't be at home during mother's day, and even though he might work here in town this thursday, he thought it wise to bring the present now.
So nice!!
He has changed from an introverted buy into a caring one.
So good to see.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment