The mail, and real presents

 

There has been a huge hack in the data of a telephoneprovider.
Today I got the mail that I was one of the people whose data have been stolen.

I haven't paid for that phonenumber for almost 2 years, it was prepaid and the prepay was not paid with my bank.

Of course I am very aware of phishing and stuff like that. And I never answer unknown numbers on my phone...ever.

We're living in a strange time.



I had to close the curtains at 16.00 hours!!!!
For the second day it got too dark.
It is like the earth is wobbling....



At the end of the afternoon my autistic son send a photo.
It was of a sign at a railwaystation, mentioning as endstation ours.
So I thought he meant he was coming our way.

No, it was to show the station was not level...

Well, he suggested he could come our way, so I said yes.

We had a nice meal together.

He also brought me a few birthdaypresents....







.

About *Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment