Kind of an in-between day.
We first went for a breakfast.
Found out they have a small one, exactly my size!
I was not breaking the bank for 2,99 !!
It was fun to be at the Wetherspoon. So many families with children!
And all of the children knew how to behave in a restaurant.
When we were back at the hotel the two ladies of housekeeping stood in front of the door.
If they were allowed to have a look if the ceiling was leaking! The boiler had spilled water.
I had a look myself before I could even answer.
I know that spot!!
No drops hanging from it.
I said I would watch it for a while, while my companion had a walk.
No drops...
I decided to go to the shops to fetch some things on my list.
H. was walking, but I managed to get in contact through the app and we met at the shops.
When walking back the rain was pouring down.
Later we were invited to go and eat somewhere.
As the restaurant was very near the hotel I suggested we might go early to be able to go between the heavy showers.
That went well!
When we entered the restaurant we were amazed.
Such a beautiful place!
A huge waterwheel was in the middle of the building.
(Later I learned that there have been two mills in the building.)
There was a glasswall between the mill and the seats.
We had a nice drink while waiting for the others.
The sound of the water running so close beside us, the enormous wheel, the look of the restuarant.
And in a corner a place I would love call my own.
The food was delicious!!!!!
I really enjoyed talking and eating together.
Afterwards we went to our hotel for a drink.
So good to be with my friends!!
Photos here
.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment