I don't know how this meme works.
I know it from many years ago, when I didn't even have a camera.
Now, again, I don't have one, as my cybershot is broken.
So this is a low quality picture made with my old phone.
I would love to get a new camera.
I need one I can hold with my hand and can easily use.
I have problems with my grasp and strength,
so one of those large camera's with a lens of half a meter
are certainly not made for me.
I would love to have a Sony cybershot again,
but right now they are more than 1200 euro!!
Today it will be the warmest day up till now this year.
19 degrees celsius.
Right now, 10.00 in the morning,
it's already 12 degrees.
For those who don know where I live.
I live in The Netherlands,
a country situated between England and Germany,
right above Belgium.
I live south of the center, near the German border,
in a neighbourhood at the border of the city.
Update:
This will be a one time post...
Don't know how it works,
and I don't like to be part of another system
with login
displaying my photo elsewhere.
I know it from many years ago, when I didn't even have a camera.
Now, again, I don't have one, as my cybershot is broken.
So this is a low quality picture made with my old phone.
I would love to get a new camera.
I need one I can hold with my hand and can easily use.
I have problems with my grasp and strength,
so one of those large camera's with a lens of half a meter
are certainly not made for me.
I would love to have a Sony cybershot again,
but right now they are more than 1200 euro!!
Today it will be the warmest day up till now this year.
19 degrees celsius.
Right now, 10.00 in the morning,
it's already 12 degrees.
For those who don know where I live.
I live in The Netherlands,
a country situated between England and Germany,
right above Belgium.
I live south of the center, near the German border,
in a neighbourhood at the border of the city.
Update:
This will be a one time post...
Don't know how it works,
and I don't like to be part of another system
with login
displaying my photo elsewhere.
.
.
.


.jpg)
Well, even if it is a one time shot, I like it and am happy you did it! It's nice to see the skies above you! I think it is a very fine quality, and I hope you will share more pictures of your life there as you are able. You don't need a high quality expensive camera to do that. Most of us use our cell phones, but I do have an old Kodak easyshare camera with a zoom lens, but it is very simple and lightweight to use. I got this one on ebay for $25.00 (US). It replaced one that my brother gave me of the same kind, but it finally broke beyond repair, so the replacement found on eBay made me very happy because I love the quality of the photos and it is very simple to use. Either way, I am happy you shared this photo, and maybe when things calm down for you you will be able to find other ways to share some photos...you don't have to do it in a link up format...just on your own blog. It's just nice to see you doing this and perhaps getting outside a bit more these days. Take care my friend.
ReplyDeleteI have my photo blogs. I see I haven't made one for this year. https://sylkiekt2024.blogspot.com/
DeleteI can walk to the car in front of the house, that's it.
So going outside is the bench in the garden.
But now that trapped nerve is free I expect to move around soon.
The simple camaras have gone very expensive here. They're a hype for young people now. Well, the prices will go down when the hype is over...
Have a great weekend!!