Report filled with mistakes


I shouldn't have looked.
I know I should not read the letters those doctors send around.
I know....

But I read the report and got very upset.
Not even my age was mentioned right!!

I expected more from the former doctor in training of internal medicine. 

I couldn't ignore it all, so spend my time writing him the corrections.
For over a year now I am trying to get rid of a medicine list full of mistakes.
And there it was again!!!

It makes me so very very mad!!


Because I was in my hospital files anyway I told the last doc I don't want him to be on my case anymore.
I don't know how he will react as he has an ego that is far too large.
Hmmm...sounds like he is the patient. LOL!



.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment