Friday 5 - Gouda nuff

 


  1. When did you last eat something with cheese in or on it?

    This afternoon, during lunch.
    And I just had a piece of cheese.

  2. What is the cheese situation in your fridge right now?

    I understand the cheese is nearly gone.
    I assume new cheese will be bought tomorrow.

  3. What is the best cheese you’ve ever had?

    Before they added cheese ripener: Old Amsterdam.
    It was best when eaten at Max's place. He used to make real cinnamon tea with it.

  4. When did you most recently smile for a photo?

    Don't know.

  5. What’s your favorite cheese-flavored snack?

    Cheese itself is best.
    Flavour is fake.


.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Comments:

  1. I agree....give me the real thing, not "flavored" stuff. I just had shredded colby/jack cheese on my salad and also a home made pizza with shredded mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top. I eat cheese in some form or another almost every day. Since I don't like to drink milk, it is my main source of calcium. You need to have someone take your photo and say "cheese", and then share it with us!

    ReplyDelete