Remember they blocked the parking spaces in our street and I tried to get information about what was going to happen?
Well, the electricity company was the one responsible, told the council.
The electricity company looked twice and I plowed through their whole site: nothing.
So I asked the workmen, and they told me they had orders from...
the electricity company.
Their contactperson send me the orders on paper.
So I apologised to the council people...they were right after all.
Asked the company of the workmen to plan their work better, keeping in their mind the idea that a street is not a one sided thing. That the houses they had to work in had their own parking spaces, so ours were closed without reason.
Ad then went to the electricity company to point out their mistake, rhe consequencess and the fact that they had some intern communication problems as they couldn't provide the public the right information.
They wanted to file a complaint for me and back it up with their experience.
Then I got a mail telling me they had another person's name on the address I had given.
Tolf them that might be the name of my husband.
I should give them his written permission to me to file a complaint.
What????
I nicely told them that the law states I am my own legal person, so I can file a complaint all by myself without any man giving me permission.
And that in fact they should not have opened our account, as I was complaining about an issue concerning their internal communication and information to the public concerning works on a public street.
No apology...


Oh my! Wow. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing it seems. Or vice versa. So sorry for your troubles with these people who don't seem to have a clue. HOpe it gets worked out for your benefit. Take care my friend.
ReplyDelete