Finally!


Finally:  sleep!!!

6 hours of sleep!

Wow!!

Woke up with the buzztone already sounding, or maybe woke up because it started.

I made a facebookgroup, so people can report and discuss the low fequency sounds in our city.
Since the installation of heatpumps the buzzing has been not only heard, but also felt.

I tried to report to the council, but they just have some advice that doesn't help.
Like: ask your neighbours to shut down all electricity and then switch on the machines one by one.

It's assumed people have tinnitus or hear a laundry machine. Well, we're living here about 30 years, so we know all the normal household sounds... as far as we can hear them.

Then I was told that the cause couldn't be located, because the low frequency sounds also travel through the ground. The sound might even come from the industry area nearby.
Well, it would be very easy to have a conversation there to find out if new machines have been installed...

But when the noise I also heard outside our house, I can walk to the right and to the left and when I walk away from our houseblock, the sound diminishes.

I asked if they had received more complaints from our postcode: No!
But I could report it there and there.

She gave the emails for reporting airplane noise and partynoise.

So I travelled on Google and went to the national institute for health and environment.
On their site was written that they handed over the registration to a foundation that researches low frequency sounds.
And on their site I found quite some reports from my postcode and the rest of town.

The council gave wrong information!





Turned out the pharmacy also had given me wrong information.
When I wrote a letter of complaint I didn't expect the pharmacist to deliver me the proof of their mistakes on a platter.
So I gave him my reply, pointed out some other mistakes in my files and told him he had to permission to exchange information with the hospitals and the GP.





Got my paperwork done for my volunteer job at the university.
They'll pay me in giftvouchers, as they presented me the wrong contract and I won't go through the same issues with the taxes as a few years ago, when I earned 20 euro and had to pay 300 to the taxes, as it made me jump into another taxlevel.
The secretary was on evening duty, so we got through the admin together.
Turned out I worked far more hours than I thought. 
I don't care. I love teaching and I would do it for free!




Bought from one of the couchers a new alarmclock + radio for the bedroom.
I always want some extra ordinary or weird alarmclock. Preferably a futuristic model.
Found this one:




Resizing took away the smooth aspect of the horizontal bar...

When I switch it on a voice tells me I am switching it on.
(Maybe a nice preparation for talking to a flowerpot, as they wants us to do when we are older).

It has white sound...which I immediately hated.
And a radio that didn't work last night, because my daughter still had the cable in her room. I discovered it should work as an antenna.

So let's see if it works tonight.

No buzztone at the moment....such a relief!!!



.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment