Yesterday evening I was sitting quietly and a sudden strange sound at the door made me wondering what was happening.
As son 3 has the habit to visit for a few minutes when he is on nightshift I thought it was him entering the house.
But none came... so I went to the hall, with a flashlight and a cane (lol!), but there was no one there. Maybe Mr. J didn't close the door properly. That happened before.
This morning it was freezing!! No snow here.
I mailed the manufacturer, to get a replacement. Stated I can't call.
Reply: Call!
I know from others they want a lot of medical info... and I don't want to give them that. So I mailed and told them the endocrinologist wrote the precription. Gave also info on how I clean my arm before placing, etc etc.
Those sensors are 65 euro for 14 days, so they should be quality items. Should be replaced without medical info is used as payment.
I am a caregiver of my children, husband and a friend.
In our town we've got a caregiver organisation, run by a council funded organisation.
They have my name and adress.
Today I got a questionnaire asking me all sorts of details about the people I care for.
Told them I won't give information as this info is not up to me to give. It violates privacy law.
What's the matter with the need to create all those files on people?
"Society needs to change to be prepared for what might happen."
His speech was in line with what Shapps said the other day and what I have felt too.
We live in a pre war time and we should be aware of that and be prepared to deal with what comes.
You can see part of his speech here and read what more he had to say.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment